Customer Support Software
Discover the most simple, powerful, and easy-to-use FAQ Knowledge Management Software that you can use to add a FAQ page to your website.
What is the ?
...It's a web based customer support tool you use to create and maintain a searchable archive of frequently asked questions on your website.
- It helps your business (or your clients business) reduce customer phone calls, emails, and questions.
- The frees up your time, and allows you to deliver answers to your customers questions online -- when they need them, on-demand.
Gain back all that time and money you've pumped into supporting your customers
Can you really cut back on your customer support investment --
and still pump up your profits? You can if you use an intranet software platform that is scalable.
I don't need to tell you your customers are the lifeblood of your business. And the secret to keeping that lifeblood pumping vigorously is making sure you serve them correctly. Because we both know that if you don't, they will walk right out your door and right into the open, loving arms of your smiling competitor.
Who wants that? I don't. I know you don't. So, what's the solution?
Pump more time and money into serving them?
If you're like a lot of business people, you're already pumping at your heart-thumping maximum capacity.
And if you're like a lot of business people, you have less and less time to do this. You might even have found the solution that most others have, which is to: hire some good customer support people, train them, and pay them well. And there's absolutely no problem with that at all.
People cost money. Hour after hour. Payroll period after payroll period.
Don't get me wrong. We all need a safe place to live, good food to eat, quality clothes to keep us warm, and friends and activities and hobbies that add some spice. (And the solution isn't in firing your staff. No!)
But don't you deserve to start getting a decent return on all that time and money you've already pumped into supporting your customers? A return that doesn't require you or anyone else to continue pumping in the time or the money day after day?
If the answer is yes, then I invite you to learn:
- How the right FAQ management software pays for itself in months, then continues to pay you dividends of time and money year after year - with first-year returns on investment of 1,000% and more!
How to evaluate FAQ management software - and not get distracted by unnecessary bells and whistles
- How picking the wrong FAQ management software is worse than not picking one at all
- How you can be a hero to your website design clients by adding FAQ management software to their sites
- How you can create more value by offering FAQ management software to your website hosting customers, helping them save time and money in serving their customers
If you're just getting started in learning about FAQ management software, you will want to:
If you're researching your options, you're sure to find these helpful:
And of course, if you've already explored how FAQ management software helps you and have narrowed down the possibilities...
...It's now time to gain back all that time and money you pumped into supporting your customers. Another option is to go and purchase intranet software for your employees.